Sunday, February 17, 2013

"VARIOUS HAIRSTYLES - INSPIRED FROM PRINCESS HAIRSTYLES"

One of the many hair blogs that i follow that really got me so interested in doing cute & pretty hairstyles for my daughter was The Story of a Princess & Her Hair (PrincessHairstyles.com).



It was Kori's blog that i saw first and this is what i call my very first hair styling "tutor". I first started learning all her hairstyles last November of 2011. It also inspired me to make this blog and share to others that it is not too late to learn cute and pretty hairstyles for your girls and that it is also easy to learn! I was already 35 when i first learned how to braid!! Now, i am proud to say i know how to do various kinds of braids: french braids, dutch braids, twist braids, fishtail braids & more!!!

Here are some of the recent hairstyles I have learned from Princess Hairstyles, and these are hairstyles for girls with shorter hair. My daughter's hair was cut short last June up to her shoulder. These are some of the hairstyles i did & just click the titles to go to the instructional video of these hairstyles:

*FAKE FRENCH RIBBON BRAIDS - here is the pic & link to the tutorial of this hairstyle:


fake-french-ribbon-braid
And this is my version of this hairstyle:



          

*SIMPLE & FANCY HEADBAND (BRAIDED HEADBAND) - This is a very cute hairstyle. It uses both the hair and the headband accessory together to create this style.


  

This is my version of this cute hairstyle:




*FUNKY TWIST FAN HAIRSTYLE - Another fun & funky hairstyle! And all you have to do is Twist, Twist, Twist & Clip!!



And here's my version of it, my daughter totally LOVES this:




*THREADED TWISTS HAIRSTYLE - one of our many favorites from princesshairstyles.com, this cute hairstyle must have been one of the most complicated hairstyle i have learned.



And these is my version of it, and i called it the "TWIST & WEAVE HAIRSTYLE"


   


Actually, i have done this before when my daughter's hair was still long:



*SPRING RINGS-UNIQUE HAIRSTYLES - This is a very cool and simple way to style your hair. You can wear the coils/springs in a straight way or you can shape them up into "snail-like" style.





And here is our version of this hairstyle:


i was able to do this hairstyle on my daughter's short hair

then turn it and you'll have a snail-like shape
just make sure to hide the bobby pins very well :D

another version i did on this hairstyle, i call these the
"DRILL BITS HAIRSTYLE" :)
*PRETZEL KNOT/CELTIC KNOT HAIRSTYLES - this is like having a barette but made of hair!!!! This hairstyle kinda reminds me too of a "pretzel bread"....this makes me hungry!! :)



Look what i did:




*WATERFALL FISHTAIL BRAIDS - waterfall braids are the most easy to do, speaking for my self. Here is another variation of this hairstyle:



And this is my version of this hairstyle:




The list would go on, and on, and on. That just shows you how passionate i am in learning new hairstyles for my daughter. I wanna do all of these while my daughter is still young. I know somehow that when she reaches her teens she might not want me to do her hair anymore :(

So, while my daughter still enjoys me doing her hair i will keep learning new hairstyles for her!! And this is one great bonding time for the 2 of us. <3 <3 <3

Thanks a lot KORI and to your wonderful hair blog princesshairstyles.com. You really helped me a lot!

Lots of Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment